The married couples ministry's missions is to bring couples to an awareness of the spirit of oneness, in which "God has joined us together" in marriage. To help couples understand therir relationship has a divinely ordained purpose and that they share a mission that will enrich the lives of one another. (Genesis 2:18-24)
Purpose: To be a marriage ministry that will produce strong healthy marriages that have a spirit of oneness and will minister to the needs of other marriages. ...................... Matthew 19:6
Values: Ephesians 5:21-23
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is our final authority in all matters.
- What God has joined together, no one and nothing shall come between.
- Our marriage relationship has a divinely ordained purpose.
- There are no perfect marriages, but there are healthy marriages.
- A husband and wife ahould practice mutual acceptance and open communication (even when disagreeing) - acceptance, opennes and resolution.
- We should have an unwavering committment to God and each other.
- We should have a spirit of forgiveness.
- Passionate sexual intimacy is part of having a great marriage and a way in which to celebrate God's gift of sex.
Mr. & Mrs. George Gommillion, Ministry Leader
You are invited to join us in discussing relevant topics of concerns regarding marriage and how to develop a healthy marriage, Everyone is encouraged to participate in the informal and lively discussions.
- When: 4th Saturday
- Where: Bethel Metropolitan Missionary Baptist Church/ Fellowship Hall
- Time: 6:00 pm
We encourage you to come and share in this detailed and profound study.
Married Coupless Ministry